Tales of Mrs Tiggy-Winkle

NoCableisSafe

Post   » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:19 am

Webs, I didn't come armed with sweeties so Marley decided I was in the "Scary Human" category. Roo was an absolute doll and I've begun a plot to steal her. While Marley thought I was a monsta Roo decided my head-claps were very nice, thankyou. :)

When Marley was wheeking in alarm at me in Thistle's arms Roo pottered over to check on him. She's such a great wife.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:33 am

Piggies are wonderful animals

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:33 am

Piggies are wonderful animals

Webs
Cavies 'n Cobwebs

Post   » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:57 pm

Well, I'm back - let's call it a Gap Year!

Such a lot seems to have happened since my last posts, but life goes on and things can appear brighter over time. This certainly seems to be the case when little furry friends appear back in your life - even if they weren't entirely planned!

The reason for this is apparent in this thread in Placement which took an unexpected turn and ended up with more than anyone expected. :o)

So, for a quick summary, Thistle Cavies have mum called Raggedy Anne (Rags) and son Horlicks; Jaycey has dad Podrick (also Rags' brother) and I have son Barley and daughter Whisky.

The first picture I was sent was of the new additions that arrived in the early hours of 9th June 2014.

Top - Barley, middle - Horlicks (and rehomed brother behind) and front - Whisky.

Whisky

Barley

Horlicks
All piggies, mum, dad and pups have a strong family resemblance with the ridge of hair along their backs, tufty bits on the sides and hair coming to a point on their heads which has become more apparent as they have grown. :o)

Bugs Mom

Post   » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:23 pm

How adorable!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:55 pm

Those little pups are indeed the absolute cutest things!!!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:51 pm

I lurve Horlicks!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:44 pm

They're all adorable and glad to be reading your piggy tales again.

TexCavy

Post   » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:38 am

They are so adorable!

Webs
Cavies 'n Cobwebs

Post   » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:12 pm

So, my new piggies have been with me for a year now and this is in need of a serious update! Much has been happening but things seem to be settled enough to catch up...

clairey

Post   » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:16 pm

*Waits sort of patiently*

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:56 pm

*waits right behind clairey*