Stories of the Puffy-Pigs! part 2

serelixyue

Post   » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:27 pm

Hi Everyone! *waving vigorously*

I know I've been absent for some time, I really missed you guys =) I've just been really busy and stressed out lately, lots happening. I want to thank you for all the lovely birthday wishes, I wanted to post a reply but Lynx closed my thread already.

For those who don't know me yet, here is my first thread:
A piggy family of 8 - from Hong Kong!

I've taken a while to kick off Volume 2 of my chronicles because I wanted to put something very special up in the opening post. I want to thank Momo for her patient help with this, so here it is...

Puffy's Tribute

It's been 2 and a half months since Puffy left me....and I can't quite describe that emptiness inside me. I doubt there will be anything else in my life that will touch me the way Puffy did. He was just so...perfect. Just a puffed up bundle of no more than 700g, and yet he filled my whole world.

I still cry about him almost everyday...but I smile about him just as much, because he was just such a silly little guy trying to save his failing marriage:

Puffy: WHY do women have to be so darn grudgy??

...while trying to figure out just how did all these little furballs pop up from nowhere?!

Puffy: there's a monster in my bed, MA! Where did she come from?!

Snowy in a dispassionate voice: honey...you should really ask yourself that before you ask anyone else....-_-

Well! Once he looked up the word "daddyhood" in the pigtionary, and then mulled the idea over in his head a few days....
*Puts thinking cap on*

He figured he might as well pitch in with all the parenthood business! Afterall, it doesn't seem very fair if he just left Snowy to raise 5 babies all on her own, nursing and feeding and grooming and all....while the biggest worry in Puffy's day is diggin' up a few poopies :P
Alas:

Besides, the last thing he needs is his wife shrieking what a bloody negligent father he is. That wouldn't look good on his resume...

Puffy: I coming, I coming!! What can I help with honey?
Snowy: you can go stick your head -
*Serena scrambling for the MUTE button*

*In dignified and slightly hurt tones*
I think I'm just a tad misunderstood sometimes....

unfortunately, he didn't have much luck with his other wife either
I need some SPACE!

When there seems no hope in life, Puffy will retreat to his little tower, and wait................

annnnnd wait

Till he gets some mommy-lovin'!

Puffy will always be my special little guy. My little angel. I love you so much...and miss you even more....

Alright alright, ma. Enough wiv the teary-mushiness. I wanna see some photos of my mini-me's please! They haven't outgrown me....yet, have they? And a glimpse of my wives, possibly?

Why, of course! I DO have 12 pigs to share with everyone, you know ;) Shylie, Snowy, Shirley, Snoopy, Minipuff, Pudding, Pompom, Cotton, Fuzz, Jiffy, Buggy and PJ are all doing great. Healthy as a pig can be. Too many photos to share, I'm afraid. And be prepared to be knocked off your feet with the sheer amount of HAIR in the following photos..

Presenting: Shylie and Pudding. Ladies with FLUFF

Snoopy being the chub that she is

Fuzz looking very much like his big sister Snoopy :P
Fuzz is now almost 900g, just 6 months old! The biggest baby. TONS of muscles.

Okay Cotton, it can't be legal to look that white and cute and downright gorgeous. Clearly, he has been brushing up on his posing-skills, to give his lady fans out there something to drool about!

Er....Bug and PJ are apparently still in hibernation, despite my efforts to show them just how blue the sky is, and all those flowers blooming! I think we should give 'em a couple more months :P

Shirley busy tug-o-warring with the hay

Jiffy and Snoopy too stuffed to stay upright

Pompom asking me why can't she be as colourful as her surroundings?

Minipuff claims she's too gorgeous to be shown in all her beauty in one photo :P

Lol, I can't even keep track, did I miss anyone out?

OH YES, how can I forget. Someone with mismatched socks!

There! Didn't I tell you there will be a lotta hair :P I'm so happy to be back and sharing photos and stories of my piggy herd with everyone again. I hope this thread will be filled with lots of love and laughter. If you have time, please go see my website, there are tons more photos up there :)

Stay toooned!

piggiepaws

Post   » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:31 pm

yay! you're back :) cant wait to see more of your luxurious piggies! :D i was wondering where all of them furballs have been :P

GuineaPigGoddess

Post   » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:34 pm

Serena we missed you! And all that fur!

I know that Puffy is gone, but it's so hard to believe, every update is showered with his face, I love it.

SwtMelly

Post   » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:42 pm

Yay, welcome back Sere! Beautiful tribute to Puffy. Can't wait for more stories of your precious herd.

*Angus*Beau*Carlie*Emma*

Hunybee

Post   » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:43 pm

Oh my word! Look at all that hair!!!

Make me miss my little Nikka. You have a beautiful herd.

JaneDoe

Post   » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:43 pm

>Love<

Bugs Mom

Post   » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:45 pm

So many lovely babies-sigh. Glad you're back with your stories.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:54 pm

So many pretty furbabies! They are all gorgeous

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:09 pm

Welcome back. Great to see all those fur balls, and Cotton has grown to be a gorgeous piggy. Puffy will always live in your heart and through your chronicles, all of us can share in his memory.

maggiemae

Post   » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:20 pm

AAAHHHHH!!!! ::dies::

I'm so happy you are posting again!

PomPom, Jiffy and Shirley are so cute I could pinch their little piggy cheeks right off their adorable little faces.

I am the scariest human in the world to a guinea pig. I know.... My poor piggies..

Regiane
Cavy Slave Since '08

Post   » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:45 pm

Yay Sere!!! I missed you and your gorgeous pigs!

So beautiful tribute to Puffy, the *always* king of your heart. :)

You have a great herd - I was wondering how is the veggie-time there - a lot of wheeks coming from everywhere! Love it.

tashab

Post   » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:10 pm

I'm glad you're back Sere! The bubs sure are getting big!

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:17 pm

So glad you are back, Sere!

So many cuties and truly so much hair :)

I miss Puffy but it looks like he is watching over you from the Bridge :)

Sidera17

Post   » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:46 pm

*sniff* Puffy's tribute made me cry. I will always remember him.
I have been crying the entire time I've been on GL tonight. XD

Amy0204
We miss our sweet Oreo

Post   » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:49 am

Welcome back! That was a lovely tribute to Puffy. I look ahead to more stories about the rest of the family.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:21 am

Oh, I enjoyed that update so much!! Mismatched socks, rofl!!!!!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:55 am

YIPPEE! Sere is back! And all her lovely piggies!! I love all the pics . . . they are so colourful! And Puffy's video is beautiful (I cried too). Well done, Sere!!

Brainerror

Post   » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:03 am

WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!! the long awaited sequel is here!
Lovely tribute to the Puff meister and omg just look at how gorgeous Cotton has become *jaw drop*

Snowy, Pom Pom, Snoopy & Sheily <3 you bunch of gorgeous fluffy ladies!

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:47 am

That was such a lovely tribute to Puffy, he had a wonderful, lovely mommy!

I do need to make a protest though *Raises my sign and starts chanting*I want more Bug and PJ photos, I want more Bug and PJ photo's!

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:06 pm

Such a treat to wake up to your sequel.
I really had fun watching that video, Puffy was a lovely man, who is just bigger than all his hairs and life combined.
I am sure he is over the Rainbow Bwidge with our Mojo, somewhat making out where to go and what to do.
Hey, with them two putting their heads together, they just might figure out which way is their "other left"

Again, I have no clue how you put up with all that hair, I go through lint roll like crazy with just 2 hairy piggies! :)

982 posts