Naked and Proud Copp's Cavies Skinny Pigs

Walters mom

Post   » Thu May 24, 2012 8:34 pm

Too cute for words!............... I'm adopting my very first skinny this weekend,I'm so excited.

LandosMomma

Post   » Thu May 24, 2012 10:27 pm

You are? That is good news! You are in the right place to find info.

Walters mom

Post   » Fri May 25, 2012 12:17 am

You are so right LandosMomma, I've been doing nothing but reading since I got the email from the rescue.....I'm sure if I have any questions,you,the rescue or other GLmembers are always willing to help a piggie lover in need. I'm so excited I can't sleep. it's a boy,and he's cuter than I ever could have imagined.

LisasHerd

Post   » Fri May 25, 2012 12:23 am

Congrats Waltersmom.

Walters mom

Post   » Fri May 25, 2012 12:32 am

Thanks LisaHerd. Did you get the girls yet?

Walters mom

Post   » Fri May 25, 2012 2:05 am

Oops, sorry, just read the thread about how to use this forum. My mistake, I am just so excited. My apology to the author.

LandosMomma

Post   » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:37 am

I am losing my mind with grief right now. Today Lily and Rose presented weight loss and diarrhea. In spite of our feedings and medication, we lost Rose this afternoon. Lily is struggling but I think she might make it. We are having a necropsy done, as I am not certain what happened. I am torn apart and trying to keep myself together. I want to do a better tribute for her, but right now I am fighting to keep Lily Pig alive. I am so grateful for all of you that have shared her special life with us.

I watched her being born, and I adopted her to what we thought was a great home. Then, we fought to get her and her sister back here where they belong. 16 months was not long enough on this world and everything seems so unfair to me right now.

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:13 am

Poor little Rose. I'm so sad for you. I hope Lily improves.

We'll be thinking of you all!

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:13 am

Poor little Rose. I'm so sad for you. I hope Lily improves.

We'll be thinking of you all!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:46 am

So sorry that Rose is at the rainbow bridge. I remember her baby pics. Her time here was much too short. Best wishes for Lily's recovery.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:13 am

I'm so sorry you lost the adorable Rose. I hope Lily manages to get past this. Hugs to you Landos. It does hurt.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:32 am

I am so terribly sorry.