Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 9

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:37 am

She's on Facebook, so she's still alive and kicking.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:08 pm

Oh gosh, how long has it been? Long enough to grow algae and cobwebs all over my chronicles that is for sure!
So I guess the word is out, yes, I will be moving. And to make the long story short, having my McTrio with me would be impossible, Taiwan had a Hantavirus outbreak in late 1980’s, so rodents of any kind will not be allowed into its customs. In order to ship them in as “lab animals”, I would have to be a “registered and licensed” laboratory animal’s with the AWA.

It is true, I as an individual, would have no trouble bringing in legally acquired giraffe carcasses and hippo sperms than my McTrio. Before you judge, think hard of how long have you known me..
I have tried so many ways, contacted so many people, investigated so many other possibilities, (some shady ones too), before coming to the conclusion that I would have to rehome them upon my departure. And this is the part that is holding me back, the physical act of letting go of my precious babies have delayed my return time and time again.

I am not ready to go into the details, but I ask you, to lend a nonjudgmental hand and a willing ear, and let me back into world of all the good and lovely things of all guinea pigs. One day, I will have to let the go, so now, more than ever before, I will cherish each lovely day with them,…

Honestly, nothing much has changed around here…
Our little Maxwell is still happy and confoosed in his little world,…
From getting a slice of our dinner salad cucumber to having his waterbottle refilled every morning, them are all the “bestest of things eva”!
*spasming popcorn*

My sweetest little Berno is still convinced that one day… hopefully soon,..
Emma will fall head over paws in love with him…
But until then, he will just sleep on that..
This picture was actually taken on the day that Mayan’s said we were all gonna go kaput!
Apparently this little piggy wasn’t too worried about Armageddon; living with McChompChomp has certainly put natural disasters and catastrophe into perspectives
As for my McChompChomp, well you can decide..
Took this picture on a morning when I filled an empty cereal box with a new batch of Oxbow orchard grass and a barley biscuit. A few minutes later, heard thumping and kadonking from the kitchen, and when I walked up to her cage, this is what I found…
That is an Emma, inside a box… UP SIDE DOWN
HOW she ended up so and WHAT was she doing…? God knows..!?!?

I also tweaked my cage a little bit, so now I have a PINK upper cage..!
Decked out with a Momo’s Piggery chalet, which with Emma’s determined efforts and strong enamel, it now styles BIG FRENCH windows.
And on those cold nights when Emma would even let Bernie in there with her, we all found her benevolence as unbelievable as Berno’s face said it all!
*wad, for reals?*

Then we upped the ante and attached the Plexiglas, oh gosh people, I can’t tell you how much I miss seeing them doughy tummies though the walls…
But it also made life that much more confoosing for other..?

We had a fun Halloweens; there wasn’t much of begging, but sure tons of treats for all!
Lookit this wee Emma witch, pictures like this constantly reminds me what a lucky person I am, to have these bootiful furkids. <3
Then before the rain came down, Lora has generously invited us to the park for a day of sun and pictures. Every year, I get so busy during the pignic, I literally have no time for any pictures at all with my own piggies, so Lora came to my rescue!!
Look this pretty lady in the sun, she was such a ham…
And of course, Ben sure let her know that she was loved.. !
Berno was laid back, although I have to say, the grass scared him, always searching for the safety of his chalet and Emma…!
Offering my little man some comfort while Emma chomps on the buffet below her chubby feetsies,…
I also got to do something very fun around Christmas, I went back to 1920’s London. Complete with Scrooge himself, chimney sweepers, the Queen and her entourage and mince pies…!
And ever since that day, I have developed an unhealthy infatuation with corsets, fascinators (did I say that right BrainError) and vintage krap!
So that pretty much sums up my life while I was absent from GL…
There are big changes coming this year, but for now, I just want to take every chance I have to love on an aging Emma (6 ½),…
Take every possible shots of Maxwell with his face actually IN FOCUS,…!
And marvel how does Berno sleep with his face planted on the towel,

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:26 pm

Momo anyone that judges you should be hung. Really if you need to move and there is no possibility of the piggies coming, its none of their bees wax. I hope until you do move that you post many wonderful photos. I also hope that when you do move you still check in from time to time with us all.

clairey

Post   » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:30 pm

It's good to have you back, Momo.

tashab

Post   » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:12 pm

Hooray for momo! We all know that you will do what is best for yourselves and your furkids.

linshad02
Supporter in '13

Post   » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:32 pm

Welcome back Momo!!

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:41 pm

I hope you find them a wonderful home and can stay in contact with the family so you can see pictures!
I can't imagine how hard it would be to not be able to take your pets with you.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:49 pm

I'm so happy to see Emma and the gang!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:27 pm

Beautiful pictures. I am sure you will be able to find a wonderful home for the pigs when you have to leave.

Will you be able (or want) to get pigs when you are in Taiwan?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:18 pm

We know how much you love your guinea pigs. I know you will put them in loving hands.

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:11 am

Oh Momo. No one here would think bad of you. We all know how much your fur babies mean to you. I know you will leave them in a safe and loving home.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:47 am

Momo :)) it is wonderful to see you and your family here again! I know how hard these decisions must be for you . . . and we wish you every possible happiness, lots of strength (which I know you have) and loads of good wishes xxxxx

What a bunch of fantastic pics! You made our morning!! Thank you x