The 3 (new) little piggies

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:07 am

Man, I wish 2020 would hurry up and be over.

Hey hey I have a birthday in January don't wish to be a year older nor for Summer to be here! Know what you mean though! It has been a tough sad year for all!

So glad your babies are being more vocal. I always go into kitchen and when ready I say YUMMIES and walk into lounge and up goes the choir. So cute! Except for Jay who has a very high pitched squeak! Good luck at the vets! Good luck with kitty too!

Renonvsparky

Post   » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:10 am

My birthday is on the day before Halloween. I'm so over 2020 that I don't even care about getting older. I'd rather this nightmare year be over with. Not even considering the fact that 2021 could be worse.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:26 am

Ditto.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:14 pm

Big ditto.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:45 pm

It sounds like you've got your hands full. Glad your cat is getting the diabetes stabilized, that will free up some of your time. I hope Mr. Bubbles is improving. Take care.

Renonvsparky

Post   » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:01 am

Spent a little time with my Oreo cookie. He's not big on being a lap piggie, but he likes to crawl around and explore. That includes checking out the camera. It's very cute, but it makes getting a clear photo a lot harder. Don't you just love his little face?

Renonvsparky

Post   » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:06 am

This little guy is definitely part Peruvian. It's almost time for a trim. You don't want that getting nasty on you. He's really a very handsome guy!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:35 am

He looks so soft and silky!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:20 am

Yes, Oreo has an adorable face. I love piggies who are interested in everything. Next guy (forgot name) is just beautiful. What a coat! We had a DEW pig like that with sort of a skirt on her back half + a rooster tail. She was quite elegant, like she was dressed for a ball.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:05 pm

Very cute, happy pigs. :)

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:37 pm

Those piggies are so lucky!

Renonvsparky

Post   » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:14 am

https://i.imgur.com/9D7C7Oo.gifv

Quick the little ham!