COVID19 Vaccines - get it when you can!

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2020

Post   » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:18 pm

Hope you got your vax, RS, and you're feeling well today.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:36 pm

How are you doing today, RS? I felt a bit crummy the day after my 2nd Moderna.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:58 pm

Got my second vaccine earlier today. Just the usual arm pain so far, but it sounds like Day 2 is usually the worst.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:31 pm

Yay! Glad to hear you got the vaccine! For my daughter it was that night she had the worst problems.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:04 am

Tell your daughter I can relate! Woke up at 2:00 a.m. shivering, weak and sore; didn't feel like getting out of bed to get another blanket. Finally managed to get back to sleep, but woke up at 6:00 a.m. freezing cold, temperature of 100.8, headache, dizzy, nausea, brain fog. I popped a couple of Tylenol and went back to bed for an hour, but I can't say that I'm doing a whole lot better yet. That thing packed a wallop!

PooksiedAnimals
Supporting my GL Habit

Post   » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:09 am

Doesn't it, though! I could not get warm. Luckily it blew over in about 24 hours.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:26 pm

I think Kat got the Pfiser vaccine and I got the Moderna (few side effects). I expect age more than the manufacturer was the cause of that. Lots of nausea the first night.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:39 am

Mine was the Moderna. I had virtually nothing with the first vaccine; this one was pretty lousy. The headache and nausea got worse throughout the day, and I just felt really out of it. Got up in the middle of the night last night and popped a migraine pill and a Dramamine, and woke up this morning feeling a lot better. Still a bit woozy and tired, but it's manageable! No fever today or arm pain.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:37 pm

I had arm pain for both. But any time I've gotten a vaccination that seems to happen.

Glad you are feeling better!

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2020

Post   » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:01 pm

Glad you’re feeling better Sef, and that you’re all vaccinated and building immunity.

I had the second Pfizer in Friday and luckily only had a sore arm for a day. The nurse said a slight fever and headache were common. After the first one I had fatigue the next day that hit me mid-morning. I suddenly felt exhausted and just collapsed in the rocking chair for a few hours. Then it passed and I was okay.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:03 am

Ah! Disregard my question on the other thread. ;) It seems like maybe the side effects might be a tad milder with the Pfizer than the Moderna.

51 posts