weight loss in older piggy

daveandtiff

Post   » Sun May 15, 2016 6:03 pm

Thinking of you and Inca right now. Just wanting to say that you have both been in my thoughts alot over these past months. She has become a special part of our lives though we never had a chance to meet her. I wish we could have. One day I believe we will have that chance. Just wanted to honour her here with love, and thoughts to you for your loving care of her over her life here on earth.

Tracy

Post   » Sun May 15, 2016 11:03 pm

Aw, thanks. She was "Mama's special piggy"... OK, one of 'em. A very sweet, gentle, trusting soul who didn't deserve the bad stuff that happened to her (though none of them do).

daveandtiff

Post   » Mon May 16, 2016 4:48 am

<3 She looked very sweet like this. Having such a close bond and connectedness is a feeling not everyone truly experiences, at least in what I have sensed with talking with many. I think you have had something very special with her. I know I have felt this bond with mine. And "didn't deserve the bad stuff", what I was just thinking yesterday. I wish we could take on these things for them, they don't deserve to have to go through them. And I think of that more when they've already had some struggles in their pasts.