Swollen Testicals?

dchen298

Post   » Fri May 04, 2018 10:52 pm

So my girlfriend recently noticed that my guinea pig's balls kind of look as if they're swollen. I was comparing pictures of his to those on the "Sexing" page of Cavy Spirit, and from the back, they look kind of ok? But from a side view, they stick out a lot. Like, they look huge. Do you guys think there's an issue with him, or is he just well endowed. If there is, I'll book a vet appointment asap.
ImageImageImage

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Fri May 04, 2018 10:56 pm

They look pretty normal to me. Guinea pig males generally have pretty spectacular equipment.

Kimera

Post   » Sat May 05, 2018 9:29 am

Okay, they are kinda big...but don't look swollen. Your boar might be simply well endowed, the photo position is favourable, or it is warm in the room.

WICharlie

Post   » Sat May 05, 2018 10:02 am

That's just a big, cuddly, squishy boar. Nothing to worry about. Can we see the front of this lovely guy?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat May 05, 2018 11:57 am

Hi, dchen298. Let me know if you'd like your photos permanently added to the forum for future readers. I have never had boars so could not reply knowledgeably!

dchen298

Post   » Sat May 05, 2018 12:59 pm

Thanks for your responses guys; here's a picture of his front! Image

And @Lynx, what do you mean by having the photos permanently added to the forum?

WICharlie

Post   » Sat May 05, 2018 1:26 pm

Look at that cute boy!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat May 05, 2018 10:45 pm

What I mean is I copy the pictures, crop them (make them smaller), and upload them here instead of having them hosted at imgur so that years from now when they disappear from imgur, someone can still see the goods when they read your thread ;-)