Support Guinea Lynx in 2021!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:29 pm

Thanks in advance!! I will let you know when it arrives.

Many thanks to those have donated already!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:07 pm

I am mailing check tomorrow. Do not care if its for 2021 or 2022, but you will hopefully receive it before year end. Sorry, just had cataract surgery on right eye. Left eye next week. Meanwhile can barely see keyboard. Hope everyone is well & will have a wonderful holiday season.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:41 pm

So good to see you! I hope the cataract surgery goes well and makes a big difference. Please check in and update us on your surgery!

It is kind of you to think of Guinea Lynx.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:25 pm

The check is written and will be in the mail shortly. Thank you for all the work you do to keep this forum up and running, especially with ever-changing technology.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:48 pm

Thank you for thinking of GL!

I just spent an hour looking over my stripped down expenses vs. donations and think I finally have expenses covered for this year! If you could wait a week or two and send it then, I can record it for 2022 (each year has to be kept separate). It will definitely help for next year!

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:37 pm

I dropped it in the mail today. But I could put a stop on the check. ;) Just kidding!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:55 am

With my luck these days, it will get here late anyway! I have something called "Informed Delivery" that the USPS sends out. I have had things that never arrived or that were delivered to the wrong address and things that never even showed up in their list.

We'll see how it goes!

Waddles
Party Poop-er

Post   » Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:26 pm

Just saw this. Arghh, I mailed a check off yesterday. Can you hold off depositing until next year if you don't need it for this year?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:07 pm

Thanks, Waddles!

I pay for hosting month by month. You can also set it up to pay at other intervals. I do not know whether I have time to change anything but might be able to do something. Generally the billing happens in the new month for that month or that month and however many more months you chose to pay for.

As I think I mentioned, mail doesn't always arrive and is taking longer than ever these days. I'll see what my options are later.

I have even had my mail delivered to one of my great neighbors and it took them forever to get it to me (sat on their counter)! This was a bill I was looking for so I was pretty peeved!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:08 am

Just sent you a check.

Oops. I just read about the timing problem.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:37 pm

It appears I may be able to create a credit for next year to ease worrying about covering 2022 expenses. They are raising their rates, too, perhaps another $40 or $50/year (will find out how much in January).

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:23 am

It would be nice if you could prepay now.