Piggy Baseball

Becky

Post   » Sun May 26, 2002 1:40 pm

If Pinta has 18 pigs, she could have a baseball game. Do you think there´d have to be special rules for piggy baseball?

Cheddar could be an ump.

pigpal

Post   » Mon May 27, 2002 12:46 am

Special rules....no stopping between bases to nibble on the grass. How´s that?

Thibault

Post   » Mon May 27, 2002 2:21 am

Their ´special´ poops are never used as balls. They have already found uses elsewhere, eh, SF?

Casseopia

Post   » Tue May 28, 2002 8:01 pm

I´ve got a friend with 22 pigs! You could have managers, umpires, and spectators! A piggie festival!
I think a sand field would work better, though. I don´t think they would follow the no-nibbling rule! My Casseopia and her piglets are grass monsters! I put them in their outdoor pen, and within 15 minutes there was a little circle of grass so short you could´ve played piggie golf on it! Hmm...interesting prospect. But you would have to have something yummy, like a pea, for the ball. And maybe carrot clubs!
Casseopia: I´ll take the 9-iron Lambkin (Lambkin is my black/white/honey piglet)
Lambkin: Mamma, I ate it!
Casseopia: 7-iron then!
Lambkin: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeek!
Sorry, i need to stop with the cavy dialogues. I promised them I wouldn´t tell anyone that they could talk! Oh no, I´ve said too much!...

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Wed May 29, 2002 9:23 am

Pig sniffing, by chance?

Teresa

Post   » Wed May 29, 2002 11:14 am

The new phrase around our house: "Well, sniff my butt!"
Last edited by Teresa on Wed May 29, 2002 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

pigpal

Post   » Wed May 29, 2002 2:01 pm

This seems like an appropriate place to unveil my husband´s latest name for cavies: "Psycho-magnets´!

KarasKavies
For the love of my girls!

Post   » Wed May 29, 2002 2:57 pm

Teresa... I think you have found you nic!!! I love it!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed May 29, 2002 3:32 pm

Weeeell, Kara, I notice you haven´t picked a nick yet. There are a good half dozen people who post all the time who don´t have nicks. Sticking with the "pick your own" theory, let me know if something hits the spot. Or if you want people just throwing randome nicks at you (you´ll never know) until you find one you like.

pinta

Post   » Wed May 29, 2002 3:37 pm

"Psycho-magnets´!

He IS the voice of reason.

Jill

Post   » Thu May 30, 2002 8:20 am

Pigpal - rather perceptive guy, that husband of yours!