Diablo's Medical Thread

JaneDoe

Post   » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:18 am

How is he doing today?

3 Little Pigs

Post   » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:20 am

It's been doing pretty well. He's eating Critical Care ravenously. He hasn't gained much weight, but he's being very active and curious.

JaneDoe

Post   » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:09 am

Yeah, that sounds like Pippin. He is gaining a little weight back.

Diablo's sister is thinking of him.

3 Little Pigs

Post   » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:15 am

Diablo is gone. He died at 1:45 am last night. The last thing he ever heard was, "I love you."

I'll post a thread about it later. Right now, I just don't have the energy or the heart to do it.

Thanks to all of you guys for your support and advice. Diablo's life would have been much shorter without you.

I need a hug.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:32 am

I'm so sorry Diablo has gone to the Bridge. It was sweet that he was with you and you were telling him how much he was loved although I'm sure he already knew that.

Rest well sweet Diablo in a place with endless parsley and no pain.

Smoskaly
Supporter in '09

Post   » Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:22 pm

Diablo loves you, too! I am sure he is thanking you for taking such steadfast care of him for so many months.

We will miss you, Diablo! See you on the other side of the bridge...

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:32 pm

Oh, 3 Little Pigs, I am so sorry he's gone. This is the sad part of loving our guinea pigs.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:42 pm

Hug.

Godspeed and safe passage, Diablo. We all love you too, and will never forget you.

GP Estates
Supporter in '08

Post   » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:48 am

Oh no, I'm very sorry you lost Diablo. It seems especially hard at this time of year....

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:49 am

I'm very sorry. Diablo had such a loving and caring home with you. Your sweet guy will be missed.

1aicha
Ze French Piggies

Post   » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:08 am

Oh! Shoot! This is a very sad news! I am sorry you lost your friend. And harder during this Holiday season:(
*HUG* Hope knowing friends do care about him and you helps ease your pain a bit.

GuineaPinny

Post   » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:16 am

Oh I am so sorry. I remember him from the pignic. He was a very special pig.