Guinea Pig Market - formerly Jens Custom Crafts

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:51 pm

I know it can be tough! LOL. I'll hurry just as fast as I can. Unfortunately I have two finals this week :(

EARPS Indy
Supporter in '11

Post   » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:54 pm

Hump! I guess finals are more important than cuzy beds... LOL!

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:56 pm

I can't wait until i'm done with school! 4 more classes ( I take two at a time) That will call for a big celebration!

Then i'll have twice as much time to sew! Yay!

Carrie86

Post   » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:23 pm

JEN! Let me get this straight ... you have a bunch of pets, a little daughter and a husband, run a business, AND go to school?!? Is that even possible? I'm very impressed!

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:21 pm

HaHa, well I suppose it is possible. It's rough though! Like I said, I can't wait for school to be over. I may get to take one day off a week or something crazy like that! I don't think I would know what to do if I wasn't running around like a crazy person.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:37 am

I hear ya Jen :)

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:52 am

I think it's good to stay busy :)

Here is Amelia's order

These beds were anonymously donated to Christine for her 2 new rescue piggies

And here is GuineaPigFun's Huts

Brenda B

Post   » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:52 am

Jen is Super Woman! She is also young and cute. Grrrr! :)

Jen, pics of the boys in the cowboy beds are posted on The Journey Home in Cavy Chat. :)

JensCritterDen
Guinea Pig Market

Post   » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:55 am

I saw them Brenda. Those boys are so cute and special. I fell in love with them when I read the whole story and saw all of the wonderful pictures. I told my husband he was lucky that they were all the way in California! They look like they are wonderfully bonded, and going to be super spoiled from here on out :)

Thanks about the young and cute part;) I'm going (actually husband and I) are both going to get all of our hair chopped off tomorrow! We've been growing it out to donate to locks of love and we are finally ready to do it! Jason has beautiful red hair, which there is a shortage of, so some lucky kid will get that!

Anyways, i've never had super short hair and I am quite nervous about it! I bet it will make getting ready quite a bit quicker now though.

Brenda B

Post   » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:51 pm

Jen, the bed arrived.You really did not have to do it so fast but thanks.

{{{hugs}}} to you and the DH for Locks of Love. You are both very special people.

GuineaPigFun

Post   » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:10 pm

Thanks, Jen, they look great. I'll see who gets the double-entry huts. ;)

LANDREWS

Post   » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:27 am

Jen- have you had many orders for the cage liners? I'm very curious to see what people thought of them. They seem like a wonderful idea and would make my cage cleaning a breeze especially being pregnant and hating the nastyness and smell of boar pee and poop. Silly boys..

I was searchin' for some testimonials! ;-)