Life of the Trashy Piggies!

KrazyKawaii

Post   » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:42 pm

I did try that, and I didn't really feel anything, but since I have no idea what I'm feeling for I could just be missing it. There's nothing I would qualify as a ridge. I just keep second guessing myself, one minute I'm positive they're girls, the next I'm like...wellllll maybe they're not!

KrazyKawaii

Post   » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:01 pm

Since we’re already on the next page, Part 2 is coming at ya!

Kitchen Time: Part 2

Twister

Tempest

Tallulah

And now the photos I’m sure you’d all much rather see:

Talli

Tiva

Tiva, again.

Talli and Tiva.

Tiva and Talli.

And finally….

The Mysterious Watcher at the Door
My mother’s cat Thomas (my handsome-boy-face-love)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Your photos are adorable!

When you have a lot of them, the pages take forever to load though. Maybe once a page hits 30 photos, go real easy (only one or two here or there). It's murder for people with slow internet to load photo heavy pages.

akintolife

Post   » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:37 pm

I enjoy seeing all your piggies, not just the babies! Although it's so nice to see baby piggies again, since it's been years since I got to have baby piggies myself.

KrazyKawaii

Post   » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:48 pm

Sure thing Lynx, I'll be more careful!

Here are some videos from floor time yesterday.

<-- A Piggy train with at least 4/5 pigs

<--- A video of just the babies, being loud little things!

SquirrleyGirl

Post   » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Those are the two cutest, and fluffiest babies ever. They're a good looking addition to your already adorable family!

akintolife

Post   » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:51 pm

So cute! Charlie kept on looking for more piggies when he heard me play the video of the babies. Monty on the other hand just kept eating his breakfast.

tashab

Post   » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:26 pm

They're so danged cute! I love the babies following the adults around in a train (and leading a train!). Goodness.

KrazyKawaii

Post   » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:08 pm

These little babies have gotten SOOO big. I'm going to do a real floor time today since we're back in our apartment now, which means more photos!! These things are soooo freaking loud! They're always making noise about everything, they're like little girls with the memory span of a goldfish, they get excited about EVERYTHING. So funny.

KrazyKawaii

Post   » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:31 pm

Here are the photos I promised!

The whole gang!

Babies and Mama. (Talli, Tiva, and Tallulah)

Pretty Tiva!

‘Awwwww moooooooooooom!’

Hut 1,2,3, Hut 1,2,3

Hey! No cutting!

Mama and Mini-me. (Tallulah and Talli)

I have a video as well, but it needs some editing before it's ready.

LandosMomma

Post   » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:56 pm

Oh man so cute! I cannot believe how identical Mama and Talli are!

KrazyKawaii

Post   » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:23 pm

I know! I used to lose Talli all the time because she used to stick with mama something fierce and would blend in! She's more attached to her sister now, to the point that if you remove one they start squeaking in distress and wheeping very loudly, however, they definitely like to know where mama is, and if she 'disappears' they start screaming until she reappears. It's very clear they're her daughters! haha

My pigs used to be quiet, now they're super loud, and it's all the babies! haha I can't even pour a bowl of cereal in peace anymore.