Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 9

Amy0204
We miss our sweet Oreo

Post   » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:16 pm

So glad that the entire Momo clan is now doing well. Don't beat yourself up about Max. We switched one of ours in with another and everything seemed so peaceful. I finally realized that Tira wasn't laying around quietly but hiding in fear from Princess because Princess had nipped her and broken skin in a few places. But never, ever when we were around. I'm just glad you got Maxie fixed up and back home with you. So what if he doesn't get on with your other two? You can always add to your herd and find Maxie a special friend for himself.

Anyways....your birthday celebration looks wonderful, cake or not. It sounds/looks like a memory you'll treasure forever.

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:31 am

Yay for a great birthday trip! And as for the omlet, well, what it lacked in beauty, Buji made up for in size.

Glad to hear Maxie is back home and happy he doesn't live downstairs with the darling Emma.

<<Cake, Buji--with candles!>>

lissie

Post   » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:18 am

Happy Birthday Momo!

clairey

Post   » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:23 am

Maxwell's brown face-fur is so shiny and soft-looking. *blows kisses*

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:23 am

Love the updates and your Yosemite trip looks wonderful! I love the photo with Half Dome.

momo, I won a cute momopig in the auction, but you and I have both been out of town a lot. I have been thinking about what little pig I'd like, and I think one of your famous piggies would be my choice. I'll email you through the GL mailer about it.

Brainerror

Post   » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:50 am

Glad you had a good birthday break away, sorry you had to come home to an ill maxie, but try not to blame yourself too much. I'm glad he has recovered!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:28 pm

wow, what an update. The camping trip looked like it was a great success and glad to know that Maxwell is back in the Momo household and that his wounds have been treated. I'm glad you shared the incident as drives home the importance of giving pigs a physical check during intros. I'm going to be adopting a pig next month and I'll definitely be taking her out to make sure she's not getting bullied.

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:41 pm

Ben...Momo needs cake and candles, please don't forget to SING SING SING!

Brainerror

Post   » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:28 pm

oh and momo, if I could have your youthful looks throughout my life, I'd be very happy indeed

bujimo
Emma

Post   » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:27 pm

I bought cake today.
What happened to the days where they used to give you a candle for free?
Now they charge you $1.50 to write Happy Birthday and make you buy a pack of $4.00 candles?

Liss, can I just print and cut out that picture.
That would save me some money.

bujimo
Emma

Post   » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:28 pm

Hello Lynx, can I add Emma to my username picture?

CavyHouse
Supporter in '11

Post   » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:05 pm

Believe me, Bujimo, that $5.50 is money well spent. :o)