Ramblings of the checkerboard pigs!

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:49 pm

What a page of white fluffy goodness. :)
And Emma McChompChomp approves of shoe hogging's!

Best of our ninja wishes to Thumper, and to you of course...

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:42 pm

Oh, I love that picture too! Another calendar possibility photo? If you're interested, that would be great!

Cinnabuns Legacy

Post   » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:41 am

They are such gorgeous boys!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:27 am

Wow, those are some gorgeous piggies. The green grass really brings out how stunning they are.

Brainerror

Post   » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:58 am

omg look how happy Poppy is in that last photo! *love love love love*

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:43 am

Lovely! ♥

serelixyue

Post   » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:37 am

Didn't realize there are more beautiful pics! I really love your fluffy girls, so beautiful Claire and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:18 am

Yes! A belated Happy Birthday :)))

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:14 am

Happy birthday indeed!

Misscavylove

Post   » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:15 pm

Quite the beautiful girlies!

poppycorn

Post   » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:46 am

First of all, thank you for your lovely birthday and other messages. You make me feel so loved so thank you!

This year has been a rather hard year (no, I'm not going to moan) and this week was going to be crazy stressed anyway (I have my AS results on Thursday and a second MRI scan of the year on Friday) but we came home on holiday to some devastating news.

I don't know all of the details but Dusty had a fit this morning and she had to be rushed to the vets - she's passed on. I don't know what caused it or anything like that because we don't know yet but it's just heart breaking.

Dusty was... greedy. She ate and ate and ate and ate and she would do ANYTHING to get the food.

She was sweet and would love to cuddle sometimes, when she knew she'd get food out of it.

She looked after her Mummy, Bubbles.

And was most definitely the Queen Bee!

Most of all, though, she had this really (really) sweet face. A face that melted your heart and made you give her food...

... a face that made you think "perhaps it was Poppy who ate all the food..." for a minuscule second...

Dusty had a big character; she was forever singing away and shouting her head off. I'm going to miss that. I'm going to miss her nibbles, her screams, her pure tubbyness and her expressions. I'm going to miss her confidence and determination and I'm going to miss her. Just everything about her.

Please share the food with Bubbles over the Bridge, Dusty boo. Rest in peace.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:45 am

So sorry to read about the passing of Dusty. She'll always be remembered for her personality and being such a gorgeous girl. I hope Poppy is doing ok.