Post   » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:57 am

Sleep well, Dusty.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:48 am

Oh Poppycorn, I am so sorry xxxxx

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:03 am

I'm sorry. Too many losses lately. Rest well sweet baby.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:09 am

I'm sorry to hear about Dusty. Rest in peace, little one.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:42 am

Oh, I am so terribly sorry, poppycorn. What a lovely and well-loved girl she was.

serelixyue

Post   » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:28 pm

Dear Claire, oh! :'( I'm so...so so sorry! :( I feel so sad. Poppy and Dusty have become an item together. I always love spotting who's who...I just feel so bad for you, especially that you weren't there. I'm really going to miss her, give us a wheek from the rainbow bridge Dusty :(

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:43 pm

I'm very sorry that Dusty is gone. She was so cute and photogenic, and had a very expressive face. My heart goes out to you.

tashab

Post   » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:36 pm

I'm so sorry about Dusty :(

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:38 pm

Looks at all these pictures, what a sweet face and wonderful little pig.
I am so sorry, I know how much you will miss her silly face, the innocent eyes and the way she loves on you.

We have all come to see them as a pair Poppy and Dusty, wishing Poppy well wishes and hope she is doing okay without her best friend...

poppycorn, I am so sorry,...

Regiane
Cavy Slave Since '08

Post   » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:20 pm

I'm sorry. :(

Jessie
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:25 pm

Fluffy and Snowy send some piggie cuddles to you and Poppy. We're so sorry for your loss :(

poppycorn

Post   » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:12 pm

Thank you everyone. I also want to say to Mildred how sorry I am and I hope that you and Ian have found comfort in Fairy, as I have in Popcorn. It's hard and painful and boy does it suck a whole lot but cuddles help - cuddles always help. <3

Today we got Poppy and Thumper home; they'd been staying with some friends while we were away and Dusty was unfortunately with them when she passed away, so I never really got to say goodbye.

I'm so, so glad to have her home and I'm going to be keeping a very, very close eye on her. I've missed her so, so much!

Cuddles always help. :-)

I hope everyone is having a good week - many wheeks, cuddles and hay for you all! <3 thank you.