Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 9

bujimo
Emma

Post   » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:35 am

Quote: I hope you are allowed to bring the Buji with you!
I hope so too.

pigwidgeon

Post   » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:13 am

Your pigs are so photogenic! That photo of you with Emma is so adorable.

Now I'm really curious about smuggling... (not for my own nefarious purposes lol... according to my research I can legally bring the piggers into South Korea if I do the paperwork. I'm just super curious about stuff like this. Must be the writer in me). So there are guinea pigs in Taiwan, you just can't bring them in?

I agree with Sidera17; it's hard to imagine a Momo household without pigs! Your videos were so helpful to me in learning guinea pig care as a new owner. My Ace reminds me of Mojo in her permanent confuzzlehood lol.

Perhaps I will write a novel about guinea pig smugglers in Taiwan...

SwtMelly

Post   » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:42 am

Sweet Momo, I feel so bad that you will have to leave your McTrio behind, I know that you will find the bestest home for them and a StepMama that will give them the best treatsies and snorgles. I know this is heartbreaking for you, know we are all behind you 100%.

PS: I keep a picture of your Emma next to my cage in the hopes that my[\] Emma will grow jealous of McChompChomp's beautiful locks and quit chewing her own into obilivion. Since she had a bit of a barberfest recently she looks a bit like Anne Hathaway's Fantine in Les Miserables- a bit choppity.

TwoWhitePiggies

Post   » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:48 am

I can't imagine anyone being critical of your desire to do the best you can for the McTrio. I know you're heartbroken. I'm heartbroken just thinking about it. I have no doubt you'll find the best home you possibly can for them. HUGS to you and Ben.

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:50 am

God's speed and safe journey, Momo, Ben and McTrio.

Amy0204
We miss our sweet Oreo

Post   » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:19 am

I'm sure you have found wonderful loving slaves to care for the McTrio so hopefully that will lessen the pain somewhat. Please tell him or her to update the forum once in a while. We've all come to love your babies and would be happy to hear about them from time to time. For that matter, I hope you occasionally let us know how you and Benji are settling in. Your absence from GL would also be very much missed. I hope your move and transition go well.

truffie
I gave AGAIN, dammit!

Post   » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:56 pm

Momo, I just caught up with your situation on facebook and wanted to send my heartfelt condolences to you and Ben. I was happy see that the trio has arrived safe and sound in their new home, but I hope you are doing okay. Safe travels to you and Ben.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:31 pm

Many safe travels. And hoping you enjoy your new life in a distant place.

Sidera17

Post   » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:17 pm

Not sure about the FB news, but if you have departed, Momo, I wish you and Ben all the best. I am sure the piggies will be well. I hope you stop by to continue to let us know how you are doing. The forum won't seem the same without you. Best wishes and best of luck. We miss you!

NoCableisSafe

Post   » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:24 am

I remember speaking to you about this. I know it must be so painful for you - you are such a wonderful pig mum and you have certainly explored ALL avenues and chosen the safest and sanest route.

No one should judge you for your decision to rehome. x

<3 <3 <3

Wheekers3

Post   » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:29 am

I cant imagine the pain she must feel. Guinea Pigs have a way of nudging themselves into you whole day. I would be forever thinking oh, its 4, time for cucumbers!! My heart hurts for her.

Somtimes in the journey of our lives thing happen that we cant stop. People leave, incomes change, caretakers really cannot continue taking care...sad as it is. I have often thought the what ifs for us.

If i didnt have Mr. Wheekers I would physically not be able to care for my fur babies. I would have to make a similar choice.

I am happy for brave Momo to go so far and be with her forever family.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:34 pm

I can't even begin to tell you guys how much I feel loved when Traci pointed me here thins morning.
Through the past week, through emails, phone calls late at night and mailers, you all held my hands and told me we will work this through...

Although I still have tons of packing to do, I need to stop by and say a proper bye.
It has been impossibly difficult to look at my apartment without the cage, and hard to remember not to grab pig veggies as I went to buy milk at Safeway on Saturday,..
I look frantically around while sitting in a restaurant that had a very squeaky doors, and of course, that alarm i have in my own head, lookit, 9pm, veggie time.

Hard not to parade into the living room and say "Emma, lookit what i got today,..."
It is the littlest things.. the snorfles, the way their heads smell, the way Maxie stands at his attention when the coffee grinder goes off,...

I will be leaving tonight, it is too hard for me to wait till Sunday, and Ben will fly on Sunday night.
But before we say goodbye, McChompChomp does have something hooge to announce...

We will all keep in touch, and there is so much I want to tell you about their new homes, but time is ticking and a momo needs to get packing...