A wheek is worth a thousand words

Jessie
Supporter in '13

Post   » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:23 pm

Snowy has been a poorly girl lately and had lost weight.

However, she hasn't lost any of her cheekiness. She even helped Mammy clean out the kitchen.

By emptying the food dishes, ready to be washed. How considerate.

Fluffy couldn't bear to be left out.

All that helping deserves a lie down. And a drink of water.

Mammy made cuddle sacks.

It's better to sit on top of them than inside them.

Snowy is feeling well enough to steal tomato from Fluffy's mouth again.

Me? I don't steal tomato.

dellybean

Post   » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:09 pm

Awww, what cute girls. Is Snowy alright? Do you know what's caused the weight loss? Sorry to hear she's not feeling well.

Crazy4me

Post   » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:50 pm

Get better Snowy.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:08 pm

Hope Snowy is feeling better. Your ladies are lovely.

Jessie
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:35 pm

Snowy says thank you, she's feeling much better.

Snowy's had a troublesome UTI, made worse by a bad vet giving the wrong meds, then the right meds at the wrong dose. We got a new vet and got the right treatment, and it seems to have worked.

She's been med free for 9 days now, is steadily gaining her weight back, no return of her pain or blood so far, and she's asserting her authority as top pig by stealing food from Fluff's mouth again.

poppycorn

Post   » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:05 pm

I'm glad she's feeling better! :-)

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:04 pm

So glad that Snowy is feeling better and on the road to recovery.

Jessie
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:01 pm

Hello Guinea Lynxers. We are having a mini break while Mammy is working in Dundee. We could have gone with her, but she said it would be a very long car journey, and we would have to stay in the hotel while she works, so instead we decided to have our own little holiday. We are staying with a foster Daddy from the local rescue. It's great! We have been sending pictures to Mammy.

This is us in our run

The ground is edible!

As you can see, I am feeling much better after that awful stone was removed. Mammy says I look like a Chunky Monkey!

I am not chunky. I just like my food, and lots of it!

Well, maybe just a little chunky.

I'm not chunky, I'm Fluffy!

Next week is our Birthday. We will be 2 on the 3rd of July. Mammy said we can have a party. We'd like to invite our neighbour Storm, but he has to stay in his run with Rogue. Something about not being neutered.

We will ask Mammy to take pictures of our party.

Pictures courtesy of Dave, who has been absolutely wonderful looking after the girls and giving Snowy her meds.

Breadfan4

Post   » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:53 pm

Snowy looks fantastic! They are both adorable!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:26 pm

Wow, those are fabulous photos! Calendar-worthy IMO!!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:38 am

The girls are looking wonderful and must be such a relief to be able to leave them in the care of a great pet sitter. My girls go to my dad (who loves and spoils them) when I am away and even then I call back daily.

Jessie
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:08 pm

My pig sitter friend had her gall bladder out on Tuesday, so she's out of commission at the moment. I thought I was going to Edinburgh and planned to come home every night, but when I realised it was Dundee, it wasn't realistic to do 4 hour journeys and full days work too.