The adventures of mocha, chestnut, nutmeg, acorn redo

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:42 pm

Wow, are they cute!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:48 am

your pigs sound so full of personality...

Riahrae

Post   » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:27 am

And pose! Seems like lately chestnut is loving the camera whenever she sees my phone out she poses. She really is momma's Gerber baby. [/img]

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:02 am

aww bless...

Riahrae

Post   » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:26 pm

Mom gave me some different veggies today there was bell peppers, and zucchini. She made me a very tasty salad. I'm feeling a lot better now hopefully soon I won't be so skeptical of mom and the big camera she waves in my face. I heard my piggy sisters wheel today and for the first time since I've been separated I wheeked triumphantly along with them. Although I can't see them I can't wait to be with them again. Until next time keep calm and cavy on[/img]

Riahrae

Post   » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:05 pm

Acorn enjoying her cilantro and getting better day by day

Image[/img]

Riahrae

Post   » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:07 pm

Tunnel vision I put this in their cage and they all were so curious as to what it was they love it and all were zooming in and out of it

Image[/img]

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:32 pm

Your pigs are very cute. Glad they are enjoying the cardboard tunnel.

Riahrae

Post   » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:36 pm

@ GP mum thab k you they all have such funny personalities. I started out with one nd now have 4!๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต every time I saw one I liked I had to bring them home

They are my little fur babies and they all definitely know it

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:09 am

Chock loves a cardboard box to play in when he's having floor time...

Riahrae

Post   » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:38 pm

@maddy_Harper

Nutmeg is in love with the tunnel she's always in it sometimes kicks out the others just to get into them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Riahrae

Post   » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:43 pm

Chestnut not looking so happy that nutmeg wants to get in the box ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ nutmegs thoughts were "move it or lose it bukko" [/img]