Pigjes' Pigs Piggadice part Pee ... oops, Three!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:41 am

Enjoy! This will be my last one for a long time. YouTube does not notify my 4000 subbers for some reason. Although I do not earn a penny on the vids, I still would like people to get notified. If not, no more vids, as it's pretty useless this way.
https://youtu.be/OSoJ4OxSDLI

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:57 am

You always choose such great music to accompany your vids! And so appropriate!

If you wished to start a separate thread here with just a list (and short description of theme) of your videos, that would be great!

By the way, the fort pieces are reminiscent of toys I vaguely remember playing with! (don't remember if as a child or with children)

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:05 pm

I loved the music. You have such lucky girls!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:39 am

Lynx, I will do that. Since we moved here, I made vids of the best pieces I still have left and I can check the other vids as well, to see which still holds good value, as many old ideas are now presented better since last year. People always ask for a ideas, that would be a better reference than just pointing them to my channel.

How about calling the topic "Ideas to make piggies' lives interesting." or something? This will take some work and I will start next week. I would approach each vid with explaining what the used items are, what to watch out for, pros and cons. Something like that, I will let the idea brew in my head, lol.

Input is welcome!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:20 am

A great idea! Sounds like we should make it a sticky, too!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:17 pm

Cool!
"How to entertain guinea pigs" maybe? It is the same name of my book though ...

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:39 pm

Or "Entertain your guinea pigs!"

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:49 am

Cool, that sounds best! Will do so.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:17 am

Can't wait to watch it develop, pigjes! I love your set-ups and your babies look so happy and interested.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:41 am

Aiko is fascinated by human speech, especially mine. Whenever she sits on my chest for cuddles, she presses her mouth on my lips when I speak to her to feel how I do it. That’s the weirdest thing I have ever seen a pig do, lol! And when I say Aikooooo, she often wiggles her mouth to mimic a reply! And here is me trying not to laugh too much, because then she sighs, loooool!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:07 am

:o)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:38 am

I bet she really likes the vibrations. What a great guinea pig Aiko is!