The Littlest Dictator

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:27 am

You sound like one cheeky piggy. Do you have a piggy friend? I enjoy reading your stories, won't let the girls near it but my husband and I enjoy reading it. Can't wait till there's more!

RKelly

Post   » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:44 am

Slaves keep talking about moving somewhere else so I can have a friend. Where we live now has a one pet policy. I'm not sure how I will feel about a friend since I've been a single pig my whole life. Luckily my slaves found a rescue close by that does meet and greets first. I like that idea much better than shall we say buying a pig in a poke. The humans have been wondering if the rescue would be okay with us using KMS pellets and hay since rescue uses SPS hay and oxbow. HF says it shouldn't be an issue since they are all similar in quality. I'd tried to check out flickr so I could post a pic of how handsome I am but just got confused. Can anyone give me tips or sites so I can post? Also my slaves and I want to wish Calvin a fantastic second life across the Rainbow Bridge and lots of love to SkinnyPigs.

RKelly

Post   » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:12 pm

Well my hopes of gaining more slaves have crashed and burned. My grandma and youngest aunt have came and went. Grandma is scared of me. I don't know why. I was perfectly behaved the entire time. When my HF was little they had hamsters and even a couple of rats. Maybe the difference is they were in cages and balls not running loose like I do. My aunt was a little better. She thinks I'm cute and fed me some veggies, not enough but a whole garden wouldn't be. She is twelve so she was more interested in internet stuff than me. Think she may have been a little jealous since my slaves jump when I wheek. They are well trained. The eclipse was a little strange. It's not suppose to get dark in the middle of the day. I thought it was bed time so I went to my pigloo only to get back out confused that it was day time again (pigloo is mostly for night time, condo or open floor is for naps). People outside were yelling things about the mother ship and the rapture. Humans are silly, do they not know the mother ship is filled with piggies not aliens?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:32 pm

How fortunate to have seen the eclipse (or been there, at least). I imagine you may have noticed the special glasses the humans wear so they don't damage their eyes. Most people are smart enough to remember to use them but our president forgot...

RKelly

Post   » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:54 pm

My humans were smart enough to wear the glasses. Hf was mad because she didn't get a good picture. She has an old Polaroid picture from the 70s that someone in her family took and thought it'd be a neat idea to take pictures of every eclipse to pass down. I have learned to throw tantrums. They say a two year old human has nothing on me. I was in the kitchen very patiently waiting on my yums. Hm put a couple of parsley sprigs on my plate as an appetizer while he got the rest of my veggies out. Well I was NOT having any of that. I started screaming at him. Hf freaked out thinking I was being murdered. Since they didn't move quickly enough I angrily threw those offending sprigs off my plate and chattered my teeth at them. As soon as I got my lettuce I stopped showing my butt and innocently ate it. Sigh, when will my humans get with the program.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:02 pm

I'm certainly enjoying this thread!

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:00 am

You are one naughty boy me thinks. You are welcome to come to Australia my girls will show you some manners. They give a squeak or two give the big piggy eyes look and then quietly wait for their food. But you do sound a cutie and I am loving your story so I will forgive you this time little munchkin!

RKelly

Post   » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:00 pm

Daisymay I appreciate the invite but I'm pretty sure everything in Australia spends its' time plotting to kill people. I read you guys even have kangaroos in trees. You gotta be pretty brave to live there. I hope all the piggies and their slaves had a very yummy turkey day. According to my slaves I acted just like a human. They made me a big plate of lots of different veggies which I of course finished so I didn't insult the cook. Then it was nap time. After my nap it was time for round two. After almost a year here I'm finally getting comfy enough to lap nap with my eyes closed. For a few minutes at least. I still don't like the picking up part but my slaves say I probably never will. I have been a very good boy lately since I've heard Santa is coming soon. I only get mouthy when they are slow getting my veggies, or hay, or pellets lol. I need some suggestions on what to ask Santa to bring me. I got a chewable fake tree hidey thing for Thanksgiving. It's okay but it's sure not my pigloo or as tasty as cardboard which I'm not suppose to eat for some reason. It's almost my bed time so I must go munch some hay before bed. Goodnight everybody.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:23 am

My dear piggy Kangaroos do NOT live in trees possums and koloas live in trees. Kookaburra our laughing bird lives in a tree but NOT kangaroos! In Australia we do not plot to kill each other in the USA at least one person is shot everyday. So if I was you little I would lock the door on your pigloo and keep the light on and sleep under the bed.

Here in Australia you could work up a suntan as we are having temps of 30C and over, I've lived here all my life and it is even too hot for me. Glad you enjoyed Thanksgiving hope you behaved! Keep me informed of your daring plans to take over the world my 6 girls send you plenty of kisses and be good for Santa Cavy.

RKelly

Post   » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:14 am

I've heard the people are wonderful. It's the snakes and such I'm worried about. In the big cities here there are multiple murders every day. I'm glad my slaves moved to a smaller town. I don't like it too hot or too cold lol. My hf would melt at 30C. During our summer she fusses constantly. We live in Tennessee. My slaves actually looked into trying to move to Australia but it's really hard to get permission. And of course the snake issue. I would love to meet your girls, but slaves wouldn't let me within ten feet of them. Apparently I have a pretty impressive hippity hop back there. There have been talks about making a sling when I get older. Since it's getting coldish and Santa is watching I have temporarily suspended my quest for world domination. All I want to do now is eat and snuggle in my fleece. And laugh as my slaves try to get the temperature just right for me, which is impossible.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:20 pm

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:54 am

I tracked down a video from the Perth zoo, too!

They are just adorable!!!