Val and Earl

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:22 pm

Sometimes your heart strings are pulled! They are awfully cute guinea pigs.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:30 am

Such great pictures.

Renonvsparky

Post   » Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:26 am

I still miss my Scruffy and I always will. I miss all of the ones I've lost. I get reminded of them all of the time just like today with Val sitting like that. The other day, Gilligan and touched noses with me and gave me a guinea pig kiss the same way Mr Bubbles used to. It warms my heart and brings back some great memories every time.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:59 am

Those are the best kind of memories!

Renonvsparky

Post   » Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:02 pm

Earl finally got his turn on top of the hut and he's making the most of it.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:52 pm

It looks like a castle parapet!

Renonvsparky

Post   » Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:27 pm

They sure do treat it that way. They both love it.

Renonvsparky

Post   » Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:20 pm

Check out Val and Earl now. They are very handsome boys. They both have the long hair coming off of their backside. Getting big too. They're a couple of clowns and I just love them. They enjoy their time in the play pen.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:12 pm

They sure are handsome boys! I can see why you enjoy them so much!

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:25 am

Such cuties!

Renonvsparky

Post   » Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:17 am

Val and Earl along side of Gilligan and Skipper. They both are waiting their turn to get their treats. Yes, the kids have taken up the cage nibbling. Scruffy's legacy has passed on yet again. The little guys enjoy being next to the older boys and they copy a lot of their behaviors. Their first birthday is in a few months and they're getting big. I'm still in awe of their coloring. Unique and very handsome boys!

Notice that Val copies Skipper and is standing up straight while Earl copies Gilligan and is leaning to the side. So cute!

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:59 pm

Cage nibbling. Millie does this when I make supper. She’s right off the kitchen with an eye on the refrigerator. I bought some apple sticks and wove them into the bars so now she chews on the sticks. Much better for her teeth.