Abused Pig

Julian
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:38 am

double post

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:02 am

Thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to having his ear cleared up and his being pronounced "healthy".

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:43 pm

I am so glad to hear the good news. I hope they will keep getting better and better. Go Hope, Go Nelson.

klynne

Post   » Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:06 am

Wow, that is fantastic news that Hope is not pregnant after all.

Hugs to Nelson, so hope he is through all this stuff soon and can get his ear worked on.

Mum
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:22 am

Great news on both of them!

leebee

Post   » Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:35 pm

We all have a heavy heart today. Nelson passed away yesterday.

From Sharon, who is too distraught to post:
"He didn't eat all of his fresh grass on Tuesday night. He only ate about 75% He did eat all of his critical care and gobbled down his C tablets. I knew something was up because of the grass but didn't think it was an ER emergency.

I found him barely alive early Wednesday morning. I attempted to get him to walnut creek but the traffic slowed us down. He died in transit. I knew he wouldn't make it so I pulled over to let him die in my arms."

Nelson had finally found a home to love him for his last couple of months. I am glad for that and glad that Sharon was able to take such amazing care of him. He couldn't have been in better hands. I know he was beloved virtually as well, and I thank you all so much for that and for your generosity towards him. I wish his life had been easier for him, but we were glad to have known him.

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:37 pm

You done good little Nelson and you too Sharon. Its a bitch that you only got to be loved on really well for a tiny bit - but it was an honor to get to love on you sweet boy.

Say hey to all the pigs we miss and remind them we love you.

Here's to you never hurting again.

-JC-
I gave AGAIN, dammit!

Post   » Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:39 pm

I'm so sorry. At least he had a chance to find out what happiness was.

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:39 pm

ohhh how sad, that made me cry. I was so hoping to see good news on little Nelson & Hope. Poor little Nelson, he was abused but finally found someone to love and care for him in the end. I am very sorry. God Speed little Nelson.

P.S. Little Hope stay well and don't get discouraged.

Piggster

Post   » Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:54 pm

This just brought tears to my eyes. I'm so, so sorry to hear this. We were all really pulling for him and thought he had made it over the worst hurdles.

Thank-you leebee and Julian for everything you did for the little guy. Thanks to you guys he knew love and good care for the first time in his life.

amy m guinea

Post   » Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:57 pm

I'm so sorry. Sharon is wonderful to let his last moments be ones of comfort and love. Thank you everyone for making a difference to Nelson.

JHand
For the love of pigs!

Post   » Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:58 pm

I too am heart broken by the lose of Nelson. I am glad that he got to know what real caring is. I thank you for all you guys did for him while he was with you.

Please take care and know that you did everything you could for him.